AS AT 1ST JULY 2020
Currently in NSW all sports are under the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 4) 2020 as issued on Monday 30 June 2020.
These guidelines are limited to Outdoor activity which can be conducted with not more than 500 participants. (Participants/Officials and Spectators included). With adequate spacing of not more than 1 person per 4 sq metres. Where activities involve a gathering of more than 20 participants a COVID-19 Safety Plan is required.
- You MUST maintain attendance records – click here for a copy of MWTA’s Attendance Register
- Ensure change rooms and showers are NOT used and remain CLOSED
- Ensure toilets are open and have soap and/or hand sanitiser
- Arrive 5 mins prior to training dressed ready to train. If arriving early remain in your vehicle until5 mins prior to training. Shower with soap both prior to and post training
- Parents are only to watch from their vehicle
- Leave immediately following training – do not congregate – Arrive-Train-Leave
- Conduct all post training discussions via video link or conference calls
- NO sharing of water bottles – all MUST be clearly individually labelled
- NO hands in huddles – NO high fives – NO pre/post game handshakes
- Participants are to bring personal hand sanitiser to be used pre, during and post training i.e. schedule sanitiser breaks
- Maintain 1.5 m distance between ON field and OFF field participants
- Sanitise equipment pre, during and post session
- If a participant returns a positive COVID-19 test report to firstname.lastname@example.org