Deciding on our Junior Club Captains is probably the most difficult decision the Executive Committee has to make because of the quality of the nominees. We have some outstanding young people in our club who are all worthy of this award.
Being named a Junior Club Captain is one of the highest honours that can be bestowed upon a member and is recognition of:
- playing service with the club
- coaching and refereeing in our junior and senior competitions
- higher representative honours
- off field service and participation at a grassroots level
- being involved in all facets of the club
But overall, they are representative of what Manly Touch is all about.
Manly Touch is proud to announce our 2021 Junior Club Captains – Cuban Porter Sheen and Sabrina Zochling. Congratulations to you both!