AS AT 27TH MAY 2020
Currently, in NSW all sports are under the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 2) 2020 as issued on Friday 15 May 2020. The NSW Government and Office of Sport have not issued a return to sport protocol.
These guidelines are limited to outdoor activity which can be conducted in groups of no more than 10 participants (coach/s and officials included), with adequate spacing of not more than 1 person per 4 sq metres.
- You MUST maintain attendance records – click here for a copy of MWTA’s Attendance Register
- A minimum of only one training group per half field
- Ensure change rooms and showers are NOT used and remain CLOSED
- Ensure toilets are open and have soap and/or hand sanitiser
- Arrive 5 mins prior to training dressed ready to train. If arriving early remain in your vehicle until5 mins prior to training. Shower with soap both prior to and post training
- Parents are only to watch from their vehicle
- Leave immediately following training – do not congregate – Arrive-Train-Leave
- Conduct all post training discussions via video link or conference calls
- NO sharing of water bottles – all MUST be clearly individually labelled
- Participants are to bring personal hand sanitiser to be used pre, during and post training i.e. schedule sanitiser breaks
- Maintain 1.5 m distance between ON field and OFF field participants
- Sanitise equipment pre, during and post session
- If a participant returns a positive COVID-19 test report to email@example.com