LOCATION & FIELD MAP
All local competition games are held at – Nolan Reserve, North Manly except for U7s games which are held at Passmore Reserve, Manly Vale.
Entrance to the car park for our Clubhouse and Competition Desk is via Kentwell Road, North Manly.
Download a copy of the Field Layout for Nolan Reserve & Passmore Reserve.
How do I find out if games are cancelled due to wet weather?
Please check our website www.manlytouch.com or our Manly Warringah Touch Association Facebook Page AFTER 3pm on the day of the competition to find out if games are cancelled, as we do not find out from Northern Beaches Council whether the fields are open or closed until 3pm.
We will endeavour to send an email to team contacts if time permits.
You can also check the status of Nolan Reserve on the Northern Beaches Council Sportsfield Website, but the end decision to play or cancel games will be made by MWTA.
What should I do if my team needs to forfeit?
If your team needs to forfeit your game, please contact our Admin Manager, Lara Long via email@example.com by 12noon on game day (or preferably as soon as you know) so that we have enough time to inform the other team.
INJURIES & INSURANCE
Manly Warringah Touch Association (MWTA) is affiliated with Touch Football Australia (TFA).
Touch Football Australia National Insurance Scheme
Touch Football Australia, JLT and Sportscover are committed to providing the Touch Football community with a first-class Sports Insurance Scheme.
For claim forms and policy documents explore the dedicated hub at https://touchfootball.jltsport.com.au
Sportscover’s Personal Injury insurance is designed to offer some peace of mind to the members, participants, volunteers etc of our club by having protection for certain costs related to an injury sustained whilst involved in Touch Football activity. However, players must be registered ONLINE to be covered. All players in our Senior competitions must also sign their ‘Game Sign On Sheet’ prior to the commencement of their game for insurance purposes.
We do know of players that have been injured playing touch footy and have then tried to make a claim via Sportscover but have had their claim rejected due to not being registered online and/or not signing on prior to their game.
Whilst the National Insurance Scheme (NIS) provides basic levels of cover for players and others participating in Touch Football, it is not all encompassing and does not seek to replace the need for private health and other insurances.
Personal Injury Claims – Steps to Follow:
1. Report the injury to the match referee. Ensure the referee makes a note of your name, playing number, team name and details regarding your injury on the back of the score card
2. Report the injury to our onsite Ground Manager who will complete our Injury Report Form. This will be forwarded to our Admin Manager firstname.lastname@example.org for our records and to support your claim. Manly Touch will provide you with a copy of the ‘Game Sign On Sheet’ to add with your claim
3. Notify Sportscover of your injury by calling 1300 134 956 or emailing email@example.com
4. Download a copy of the Sporting Accident Claim Form
5. Complete each section of the claim form. Please note: Incomplete claim forms may cause delays in processing your claim
6. Lodge your claim form directly to
Sportscover Australia Pty Ltd
Locked Bag 6003
Wheelers Hill VIC 3150
Important: Claims should be lodged within 120 days from the date of injury. You do not need to wait for all treatments to be completed before sending your claim form. Treatment is permitted even after you have submitted your claim.
8. Sportscover will confirm receipt of your claim form or contact you should they require further information.
7. Lodge any additional documentation as required by Sportscover. It is recommended you keep copies of all correspondence, invoices and receipts.
For more information regarding insurance at Manly Touch please contact our Admin Manager via firstname.lastname@example.org.
LOOKING FOR A TEAM OR PLAYERS
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept individual player registrations in our Junior or Senior Competitions.
If you cannot form your own team, please email email@example.com with your details and we can pass them on to any team who emails us looking for players.
Likewise, if your team is looking for additional players, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details and we can put you in touch with any players who have contacted us looking for a team.