AS AT 13TH JUNE 2020
Currently in NSW all sports are under the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 3) 2020 as issued on 1 June 2020.
The NSW Government announced further easing of restrictions from Saturday 13 June including the number of people allowed to gather outdoors increased from 10 to 20. This announcement enables us to expand to groups of 20 for non-contact training activities, maintaining physical distancing including one person per 4 square metres and physical distancing measures of 1.5 metres.
- You MUST maintain attendance records – click here for a copy of MWTA’s Attendance Register
- A minimum of only one training group per half field
- Ensure change rooms and showers are NOT used and remain CLOSED
- Ensure toilets are open and have soap and/or hand sanitiser
- Arrive 5 mins prior to training dressed ready to train. If arriving early remain in your vehicle until5 mins prior to training. Shower with soap both prior to and post training
- Parents are only to watch from their vehicle
- Leave immediately following training – do not congregate – Arrive-Train-Leave
- Conduct all post training discussions via video link or conference calls
- NO sharing of water bottles – all MUST be clearly individually labelled
- Participants are to bring personal hand sanitiser to be used pre, during and post training i.e. schedule sanitiser breaks
- Maintain 1.5 m distance between ON field and OFF field participants
- Sanitise equipment pre, during and post session
- If a participant returns a positive COVID-19 test report to firstname.lastname@example.org